Book Man And Van Kings Cross Service You Can Rely On!
With our local removals Kings Cross services you can effortlessly move anywhere in North London and beyond. Book a man and van from Strong Move today for a stress-free relocation. We are ready to help you no matter the size of your items so call us for your residential or commercial move today.
The Main Benefits Of Our Kings Cross Removals
- Fully insured removal services firm
- Customer support line open 24/7
- Attractive rates and unique discounts
- Flexible appointment times (weekends and bank holidays included)
The table you see bellow contains our current price rates. Also, you can give us a call and receive a free quote. But please keep in mind the estimate we give here is not set as there are certain additional factors that need to be taken into account during the move itself.
|Self Load||1 Man||2 Men||3 Men|
|Pricing* Sundays to Thursdays||£21 p/h||£27 p/h||£50 p/h||£60 p/h|
|Pricing* Fridays & Saturdays||£27 p/h||£30 p/h||£56 p/h||£66 p/h|
We provide removals services in Kings Cross as well as all other postcodes in North London. Here you can take a look at the exact areas we cover:020 3746 0609 if you have any questions regarding our coverage. You can also reach us through our website request-a-service form and live chat option available at the bottom right corner of this page.
The Removal Company In North London That Takes Care Of Everything
Our entire range of services is created to make your move day as simple as possible. Here's the ways our removal company in London can help you:
- Domestic & Office Moves: We can help you with the relocation of your home belongings or office/business equipment.
- Packing: If you need with all the packing before the move, then just say so! We can provide you with reliable packing materials and a helping hand for the actual packing as well.
- Furniture Delivery & Assembly: The movers can deliver the new furniture you want for your home and deliver it to you. In addition, they've got the necessary skills and equipment to assemble it for you as well.
- Tenancy Cleaning & Rubbish Removal: In case you are moving out of a place and your contract says you should clean up, take advantage of our one-off end of tenancy cleaning service. In addition, we can help you get rid old furniture, faulty appliances, and anything else that can be considered rubbish.
Hire A Man And Van Service From Finest Removals
To learn more information about our reliable local man and van services, or to get a free price quote, give us a ring on 020 3746 0609 and talk to our friendly customer care operators. In addition, you can use our online contact form to quickly send us your request. Make sure to include your contact details so we can call you back. In the meantime visit our reviews page to read why hundreds chose Strong Move from all of the London moving companies.
Note: Please make sure that there will be an available place for parking in front of your property on the day of the move. Bellow you can find additional information about parking regulations in Kings Cross.
Have in mind, that Central Kings Cross may have different parking restrictions than the rest of Kings Cross.
Kings Cross is located within the royal Borough of Camden and information about parking zones, parking restrictions and the like can be all found in the official Camden website. Parking zones support Pay and Display machines, as well as different kinds of parking permits.
For moving vans with the need of loading and unloading, look for single and double yellow lines. You can park on both, but only single ones allow loading and unloading. Nearby there is always a yellow plate with instructions about maximum weight with load of the moving van, as well as permitted hours of the day you can use it. Follow the rules, otherwise you can be fined. But even if you are, you can always pay your fine on the local borough website.
Instructions are important, as often you might even be permitted to park, load and unload on double yellow lines. The most important thing is to arrange all of this at least 14 days priorly of your move.